2009-01-10

Week18 report

Week 18 already, it is getting closer to the end of attachment. However, I already start to miss this country. Don’t want to leave this place. Like to be a Bochumer. Haha…is there any way to cancel my air ticket? Hah…It was very cold this week. The temperature is below 0 degree. Something like - 5 to -10 degree. This is my first time experience such cold temperature. There was a heavy snow at the beginning of this week. but now the snow is still there. Melting very slowly…















It is very beautiful when every time I wake up in the morning and open my window. Get the very first fresh cold air from outside. It can really refresh my mind. (I think it is much better than “red bull”---kind of energy drink) hah.. The photo at the left is taken at Uni-center. You can compare it with my first post in this blog. Hmm… all white. This snow is about 20 cm high. And when you step on it. You can’t see your own shoes actually. Cool…














As you can see from the photo, car that park at the roadside, is looks like being “up sized”. Funny isn’t it? This is a photo taken at my school. Too much snow can also cause problems. So I am volunteer to clean the snow away…(Playing with the snow actually…like a child.hah)














Although snow can cause problems, but it also help me to get free iced beer form Mother Nature. (But beer is from me.hah)















Some of my friends ask me what I eat normally. My answer is, I eat German food at school for lunch. But I try to cook for myself Chinese food for dinner at home. Now I can cook rice without a rice cooker. And I also found a Asian shop which near the place I stay. I can get Chinese ingredient from there. Hah..not only Chinese ingredient. I can buy Satay sause as well. (Typical ingredient from south east Asia.) This is what I cook for my normal dinner. (I eat a lot after I came to Germany.hah…) This is : Meat + different color of peppers + rice = fired rice (not typical Chinese food… but taste “Chinese” enough.hah…)















We have a nice dinner today, one of my flat mates cooks a Mexican food. And 4 of us have dinner together. I forget the name for it. It tastes a bit spicy for me. But nice. You can see the beers on the table. They are Mexican beer as well. Beers are very “Fresh”. As you can see, there is snow on it. Just took out from outside. Cool…
I work over time for my report this week. (Play too much during Christmas holidays…Pai seh...) But I finally get my report done. I have already printed it out. I will submit to my professor by next week. Cause he is not available today. Ok…that is all for this week. have a nice weekend!

0 评论: